To fulfill our obligations under data protection law in accordance with DSGVO, Federal Data Protection Act and Telemedia Act, we inform you of the following with:
Thank you for your interest in FSB Spielerberatung GmbH. The Protection of your personal data is an important concern for us. Responsible for all aspects of data protection in connection with the retrieval of the homepage and the electronic contact is
FSB Player Consulting Ltd.
Tel. +49 651 – 970 40 20
Fax +49 651 – 970 40 40
represented by the managing directors
Sahr Senesie and Alexander Bergweiler
In all data processing operations (e.g. B. Survey, processing and transmission), we proceed in accordance with the statutory Regulations. We secure our website and other systems by current technical and organizational measures against loss, Destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Seamless protection against unauthorized access by third parties cannot be guaranteed.
Collection of general information
When you access our website, automatically information of a general nature is collected. This information (server log files) include, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service Providers and the like. These are exclusively Information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person. This Information is technically necessary in order to provide you with requested to deliver the contents of web pages correctly and fall when using the Internet is mandatory. Anonymous information of this kind will be used by us statistically evaluated in order to improve our Internet presence and the to optimize the technology behind it.
Handling personal data
We take care to collect and store only necessary data. Save. Unless you send an e-mail containing personal data, such as name and e-mail address, this is done on the basis of the voluntary basis. The use of your personal data is only on the basis of and within the scope of the inquiry submitted by you and in the extent required for this purpose.
In addition, we will of course provide you at any time with Information about the personal data stored by us about you Data. We will be happy to correct or delete them at your request, insofar as there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
Logging of the retrievals of our homepage
Every access to our homepage and every retrieval of a file stored on the homepage are logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes.
Logged are: Name of the retrieved file, date and time of the retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, Web browser and requesting domain. In addition, the IP addresses of the requesting computer is logged. Further personal data are only recorded if you provide this information voluntarily, for example in the context of a request or registration, make.
The deletion of the aforementioned technical data will take place as soon as it is are no longer needed to ensure the compatibility of the website for ensure all visitors, but no later than 3 months after retrieval our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your data carrier. and that certain settings and data are to be exchanged with our system via your browser. Basically distinguishes one 2 different types of cookies, so-called session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and temporary/permanent cookies, which are stored for a longer period of time or be stored indefinitely on your data carrier. This storage helps us to improve our web pages and our offers for you accordingly. design and makes it easier for you to use, for example by certain entries by you are stored in such a way that you do not have to repeat constantly. The storage of our cookies takes place until for deletion in your browser or, if the cookie is a session cookie acts until the session has expired.
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. What data in case of a contact form are collected, can be seen from the respective Contact form visible. This data is used exclusively for the purpose of the answer to your request or for contacting us and the stored and used for the purposes of related technical administration.
Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. deleted. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified, and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
Links to websites of other providers
Our homepage also contains links of other page operators. As long as the user does not follow a marked link, there is no Data transmission there. We have no influence on the fact that their operators comply with the data protection provisions.
Your rights to information, correction, blocking, deletion and objection
If personal data is processed from you, you are Data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights -. The responsible person in the sense of data processing is
FSB Player Consulting Ltd.
In this respect, the contact person is lawyer Alexander Bergweiler, email email@example.com .
Right to information
You may request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing exists, you may request information about the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed or still be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the data concerning you personal data or, if specific information on this is not available, the possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the you personal data concerned, a right to the restriction of the Processing by the controller or a right of objection against this processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information about the source of the data, if. the personal data is not collected from the data subject be
(8) the existence of automated decision making including profiling pursuant to Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the scope and the intended effects. of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the information you personal data in question to a third country or to a international organization to be transmitted. In this context you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards according to. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have a right to correct and/or complete against the person responsible, provided that the processed personal data concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete are. The person responsible shall immediately make the correction to make.
Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you can restrict the processing of personal data concerning you:
(1) if you question the accuracy of the personal data concerning you. deny for a duration that allows the person responsible for the Verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you request the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the request the use of personal data;
(3) the data controller uses the personal data for the purposes of processing is no longer required, but you want to use it to Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims need, or
(4) if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the responsible party outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of the personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data – apart from its storage – may not be only with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or to protect the rights of a another natural or legal person or for reasons of a important public interest of the Union or of a Member State are processed.
If the restriction of processing according to the above-mentioned. conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the responsible informed before the restriction is lifted.
Right to deletion
Obligation to delete
You may request that the person responsible for you personal data concerned are deleted without delay, and the person responsible is obliged to immediately delete if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are for the purposes, for which they have been collected or otherwise processed, not more necessary.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing is based acc. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) They shall lay down in accordance with Art. 21 par. 1 DSGVO object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you submit a complaint pursuant to Art. Art. 21 par. 2 GDPR object to the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary for the Fulfillment of a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller subject to.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been processed in relation to offered information society services pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO collected.
Information to third parties
If the data controller has used the personal data concerning you made public and it is pursuant to Art. 17 par. 1 GDPR to their deletion, it shall take the necessary measures in consideration of the technology available and the costs of implementation. Measures, also of a technical nature, to ensure that the data processing responsible person who processes the personal data about it. inform them that you, as the data subject, request that they delete of all links to this personal data or of copies or Replications of this personal data have requested.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary to
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) in order to comply with a legal obligation which the processing under the law of the Union or the Member States to which the responsible person is subject to, or for the exercise of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the person responsible;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of the public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to Art. 89 par. 1 GDPR, insofar as that is permitted under Section (a) referred to law is expected to achieve the objectives of makes this processing impossible or seriously impairs it, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
Do you have the right to correction, deletion or restriction of the processing is asserted against the controller, the latter shall be obliged to inform all recipients to whom the data concerning you personal data have been disclosed, this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of the processing, it unless this proves to be impossible or is associated with a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the data controller.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you, that you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person in charge. without hindrance by the person responsible to whom the personal data have been provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to. Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
(2) the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain, that the personal data concerning you has been obtained directly from a responsible person to another responsible person, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of others Persons must not be impaired by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to a processing personal data that are necessary for the performance of a task is necessary, is in the public interest or is in the exercise of public authority vested in the person responsible.
Right of objection
They have the right, for reasons arising from their particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you. personal data collected on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO is carried out;
The controller processes the data concerning you personal data any longer, unless it can demonstrate compelling demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing that are relevant to your interests, rights and freedoms are overridden, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims.
You have the option, in connection with the use of Information Society services – notwithstanding the Directive 2002/58/EC – Your right to object by automated means where technical specifications are used.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to exercise your right to data protection. Declaration of consent to be revoked at any time. By revoking the consent, the lawfulness of the actions taken on the basis of the consent until processing carried out to the revocation is not affected.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative law or You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent court. a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its their place of residence, their place of work or the place of the presumed infringement, if you consider that the processing of the data relating to you personal data concerned violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was filed, informs the complainant about the status and the results of the Complaint including the possibility of a judicial legal remedy pursuant to Art. 78 GDPR.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Rhineland-Palatinate
Prof. Dr. Dieter Kugelmann
Rear pale 34